This service is for agents that prefer to handle their own transactions and only need assistance with managing documents.
Document Management Standard Plan includes:
- Receive and review all fully executed contracts, disclosures, inspection reports, and any other documents related to a transaction to ensure they are complete and are broker and DRE compliant.
- Open a new transaction in broker online program for listing and purchase transactions (i.e., SkySlope, DotLoop, Real Smart Agent) and upload all fully executed documents/reports. If the broker does not have an online program, we will provide your broker with a copy of all fully executed documents and reports via email.
- Provide you with a summary via email and/or text message detailing items that require your follow up with the cooperating agent (missing documents, signatures, dates, etc.).
- For listing agents order NHD report, draft disclosure package, and send out for signatures via Docusign.
- For buyer agents receive disclosures and reports, add any missing broker / DRE required documents, and send to buyers for signatures via Docusign.
- Request your commission demand from title or broker, obtain required signatures on demand, and email to title.
Document Management Fee: $150.00
Document Management services does not include:
- Communication with your buyers or sellers, cooperating agents, their TCs, escrow (except for obtaining commission demands), any vendors, or lenders.
- Ordering home warranties, inspections, or scheduling repairs.